High School Survey
Fill this out about your SENIOR year of high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be.
1. Who was your best friend?
2. What sports did you play?
Technically tennis, but I wasn’t very good at it.
3. What kind of car did you drive?
My mom’s crappy 1967 (or maybe it was a ’65) pale blue Dodge Coronet.
4. It’s Friday night, where were you?
On a date with Don Weber.
5. Were you a party animal?
No, more of a social butterfly.
6. Were you considered a flirt?
I don’t think so. However, I did have a big mouth that got me into trouble a lot. Still happens.
7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
Choir and drum and bugle corps. I was bugle captain – yippee.
8. Were you a nerd?
9. Did you get suspended/expelled?
Not my senior year. That’s another story.
10. Can you sing the fight song?
We didn’t have one. I did play charge on my bugle at football games!
11. Who was your favorite teacher?
12. Favorite class?
English, Home Ec, Art
13. What was your school’s full name?
Greenwood Labratory School
14. School mascot?
15. Did you go to the Prom?
Oh yeah. Of course, it was held in our cafeteria. Not anything exceptional.
16. If you could go back and do it over, would you?
I doubt it.
17. What do you remember most about graduation?
It was the day I got my first car. Plus, the all night graduation party after was a blast.
18. Did you have any boyfriends/girlfriends?
Several. All younger men.
19. Where were you on senior skip day?
At Timm Smith’s parents’ cabin playing Strip Bingo. We didn’t know how to play Poker.
20. Did you have a job your senior year?
No, I started my first part-time job right after graduation. Until then, I did seasonal work.
21. Where did you go most often for lunch?
The lunchroom. Sometimes we ate outside when it was nice, but I think administration ended that.
22. Have you gained weight since then?
Gained and lost, but still weigh more than I did then.
23. What did you do after graduation?
24. When did you graduate?
25. Who was your Senior prom date?
Don Weber, boyfriend extraordinnaire.
26. Are you going to your 10-year reunion?
Did that already.
27. Who was your home room teacher?
We didn’t have homeroom. I was at school early every day for bell choir, choir, student council or drum corps. I did love me some extracurricular activities.
28. Who will repost this after you?
29. Do you miss anyone you graduated with?
Yeah. I like to keep up with people.
30. Are you friends with the person who posted this?
Yep, since 4th grade!