Today, Steve and I celebrate 17 years of marriage. This may not come as a surprise to most of you, but at one time, some people thought we were nuts and I was jumping the gun. Well, I think things are working out! Here are 17 reasons why Steve is awesome and I love being with him:
17. He’s a tech wizard. I’ve learned so much from him through the years.
16. He likes to cook for me.
15. He’s a great friend and husband.
14. He knows how to call me out when I need it.
13. We work well together – not only on projects, but in life too.
12. He’s funny.
11. He’s cute too!
10. He’s sensitive, but not a pushover.
9. He gets along with my family. Truth be told, I’m wondering if they’d get rid of me if things didn’t work out.
8. He’s a terrific uncle to our nieces.
7. He supports me and encourages me to excel.
6. He’s a nice guy, but knows how to diplomatically tell someone (like me) to shove it.
5. He’s thoughtful. Ok, he did forget to take the trash to the curb today, but he chopped onions for dinner tonight. It’s a win-win here.
4. He’s not afraid to watch a romantic comedy with me, but he also loves a good action flick. Well-rounded.
3. He’s a good communicator. I know I can always talk to him about anything.
2. He’s willing to take chances and encourage me to do the same when I want to play it safe.
1. He loves me just the way I am and that’s enough for me!