My friend Cindy has a wonderful [blog](http://herethereandback.blogspot.com/) and her posting today was especially insightful. She made a list of interesting things about herself so, since imitation is the best form of flattery, I thought I’d do the same. Cindy, I hope you don’t mind.
* I’m 40 years old, but feel like I’m 27.
* If I’d had a kid when my mom had me, I’d have a 20 year-old right now.
* The thought of having children scares the hell out of me.
* I always thought I’d be a bad mom.
* I’m bad with money.
* I don’t think about retirement.
* I never thought I’d be a metalsmith.
* Sometimes, I look at my work and can’t believe I made it.
* I’m really proud of what I do but rarely compliment myself.
* Sometimes I feel like a hack.
* I obsess about my weight and have for years.
* The night of our first date, my husband told his roommate he was going to marry me.
* I was standing there when he said it.
* I thought he was joking.
* Marrying him was one of the first times in my life I followed my gut instincts.
* Guess I was right. We’ve been married 10 years.
* My sister is one of my best friends.
* I used to hate her. She was an annoying pest.
* Most of my closest friends are people I disliked the first time I met them.
* I haven’t talked to my in-laws in almost three years.
* I don’t miss them.
* Sometimes that feeling makes me feel guilty, but I get over it.
* I’ve known my friend Mary since we were 9.
* She knows more about me than I probably know.
* I love her like a sister.
* In my life I’ve wanted to be a DJ, a hairstylist, a comedienne, a florist and an English teacher.
* I’ve been a DJ. It was for an internship.
* I’m actually proud of the fact I got kicked out of my college sorority.
* I have a major weakness for shoes and accessories.
* This summer I quit drinking red wine and started drinking white again.
* I’m a beer snob.
* I miss having a real job only for the social aspects.
* I have over 75 bottles of nail polish yet my fingernails are bare right now.
* When Steve’s late and I can’t get a hold of him, I sometimes worry that he’s dead.
* Then I wonder if I have to invite his parents to the funeral.
* I miss my grandparents.
* I still remember the phone number of my nana and papa who lived in Springfield.
* I don’t attend church, but consider myself a spiritual person.
* I think organized religion has too many problems.
* I don’t like eating a chain restaurants.
* Except Diet Cokes at McDonald’s.
* If I didn’t have to work out, I never would. At my core, I’m quite lazy.
* This summer I learned belly dancing.
* I’m not very good at it, but it makes me feel good about my body.
* Except it’s the one time I wish I had bigger hips.
* I wouldn’t be who I am today without going through all the crap I went through in my past. For that, I’m grateful.
* I still sometimes think about times I hurt people and wish I never had.
* I’m too sensitive at times and that irritates me.
* I get really mean and angry when I’m sick.
Enough about me. What about you? Care to share anything interesting?