I’ve been compiling my list of “must haves” for Spring and it’s mostly accessories. I guess I just haven’t been in the mood for clothes, but have seen so many great shoes and handbags that I put them at the top of my list. I did score some great skinny black pants at The Gap a couple of weeks ago and wore them to an event recently. They were quite the bargain at $9.99 which is more than I can say for my wish list right now.
* My number one desire is [these shoes](http://www.ninewest.com/n/browse/product.s?productId=2848194&source=category&index=1&prodIndex=1&listSize=14&categoryId=15006) from Nine West. Unfortunately, I can’t seem to find them in the soft silver leather that all the fashion magazines have been featuring. I’ve seen them advertised at Macy’s but our store is lame and doesn’t have them.
* I also have this burning desire to have a pair of yellow patent wedges and a yellow handbag. I saw a photo of some lovely Christian Louboutin wedges in a magazine, but I think $695 is a bit ridiculous for something so trendy. Plus, that’s way out of my price range. I do like [this purse](http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2926481?refsid=181970&refcat=0%7e2376779%7e2374605%7e2378374&SourceID=1&SlotID=1&origin=related) I found at nordstrom.com, but it’s a bit too big. I’ll keep looking.
* I’d like a patent leather purse and have been looking at them since last fall. I like [this one](http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2909886?refsid=181220&refcat=0%7e2376776%7e2374327%7e6009188%7e6009571&SourceID=1&SlotID=1&origin=related) in just about any color, but I think I’d like to see it in person to determine how nice it is. Many patent leathers are really crappy unless they’re expensive.
* I found [these adorable peep toe flats](http://www.dillards.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=301&langId=-1&storeId=301&productId=501150118&view=80&No=80&N=1000425+2010098&searchUrl=%2Fendeca%2FEndecaStartServlet%3Fview%3D80%26No%3D80%26N%3D1000425%2B2010098&R=SWF940) at our local Dillard’s and love them! The leather is really soft and they were pretty comfortable. My only concern is how comfortable the ankle strap is. Last year I bought a pair of cute wedges with an ankle strap and the buckle kept rubbing my ankle bone. Luckily, I only paid $15 for them so I didn’t feel too bad selling them to a consignment shop. I probably made all my money back.
* I’m dying for some cool lucite jewelry this year! Unfortunately, I have yet to find anything I really love. I even went looking for some beads to make something of my own and still came up empty handed. I like the designs by [Alexis Bittar](http://www.alexisbittar.com/lucebracelet.html) but they’re a bit pricey for me. I’m hoping for something really cheap.
What’s on your “Must Haves” list? Have you made one yet?
2 responses to “Spring Must Haves”
How much time do you have …. right now I am eyeing a very chic black/white halter I eyed in the latest Ann Taylor mailer, some new sunglasses, and a new pair of black sandals. But the season is early …. I’m not big on swtiching purses. I have one very lovely purse for everyday (if I were big on name dropping, I would tell you who it’s by (it was a gift) but out of modesty I’ll refrain), so I am good with just the one. Though if I could get my hands on a Birken bag, I might be tempted to upgrade (!)
My 12-year-old wants a Coach purse. Can you believe it? Where did she get such expensive taste at her age? Yikes – I’m in trouble.
I love the list. I am positive that I saw the shoes at Nine West at West County Mall last night. I can pick them up for you if you like, just let me know. Better yet, you could visit and we could go on a shopping spree! I bought a black patent Hobo bag that I love. They have an entire patent line that is very cute. You should check it out.