My friend [Cindy](http://herethereandback.blogspot.com/) posted these on her blog so I thought I’d play. It’s really fun!
SCATTERGORIES … it’s harder than it looks!
Rules: Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following… They MUST be real places, names, things…NOTHING made up! If you can’t think of anything, skip it. Try to use different answers if the person before you had the same first initial.
You CAN’T use your name for the boy/girl name question … Now, Go! Do this really fast and see what pops into your head first!
1. Famous singer: Tom Jones
2. 4 letter word: tool
3. Street name: Tangelwood
4. Color: teal
5. Gifts/presents: tschotske
6. Vehicle: Toyota
7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: trinkets
8. Boy Names: Tom
9. Girl Names: Tiffany
10. Movie Title: To Catch a Thief
11. Drink: Tanqueray and Tonic
12. Occupation: teacher
13. Flower: tulip
14. Celebrity: Tom Cruise
15. Magazine: Time
16. U.S. City: Texarkana
17. Pro Sports Teams: Texas Rangers
18. Something found in a Kitchen: toaster
19. Reason for Being Late for Work: throwing up
20. Something You Throw Away: trash
21. Things You Shout: take that, you bastard!
22. Cartoon Character: Tom (as in Tom and Jerry)