I stole this from [Cindy’s website](http://herethereandback.blogspot.com/). These lists are silly, but fun so I thought I’d participate. Have a great weekend and feel free to post it on your own site.
1. If your doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say?
WHAT????? No way!!! We took care of that! EEEEK!
2. Do you trust all of your friends?
My close friends, yes.
3. Would you move to another state or country to be with the one you love?
Yes, but he wouldn’t make me move, thank goodness.
4. Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
I believe things happen for reasons we don’t understand.
5. Can you make a dollar in change right now?
Probably not. I normally don’t carry cash.
6. Which one of your Facebook friends do you think would make the best doctor?
The ones who are already doctors!
7. Are you afraid of falling in love?
Nope. I’ve given out my heart many times. Thankfully, the last time I gave it away things turned out well!
8. Ummmm … there’s no #8 here. Hmmm.
9. Is there someone who pops into your mind at random times?
Yes, mostly people from my past, but sometimes family and friends.
10. What’s your favorite scar?
I don’t know that scars are something to be favored, but I do like my back surgery scar. My version of a “tramp stamp”!
11. What was the longest flight you were on?
One to Albuquerque. I really haven’t traveled much.
12. What did the last text message you sent say?
Are you still bringing salad?
13. What features do you find most attractive in your preferred sex?
Physically, eyes and chest, but mostly a sense of humor and and outgoing personality.
14. Fill in the blank. I love________
My husband, my family and my friends.
15. What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future?
Being debt free!
16. If you were to wake up from being in a coma for an extended time, who would you call?
Ghostbusters! No, I’d call my family but I’m assuming they’d be there when I woke up. So…my sister since she lives in Des Moines.
17. How many kids do you want to have?
18. Would you make a good parent?
Well, I’ve never been tested, but I’ve been told I would be a good parent. I still don’t want to test that theory!
19. Where was your profile picture taken (Facebook)?
Jeffrey Sweet photography. I had it done for my jewelry business.
20. What’s your middle name?
Technically, Louise, but I legally changed it to Johnson when I got married.
21. Honestly, what’s on your mind right now?
How long is this damned quiz?
22. If you could go back in time and change something, what would it be?
Can’t think of anything. I think decisions I made in the past shaped the person I am today and I like that person.
23. Who would be the maid of honor in your wedding?
24. What are you wearing right now?
Work out clothes.
25. Righty or Lefty?
26. Best place to eat?
Depends on the cuisine and the city. Right now, my favorite place to eat is at home.
27. Favorite jeans?
Gap new bootcut. They fit me perfectly and come in extra long lengths.
28. Favorite animal?
29. Favorite juice?
I don’t like or drink juice.
30. Have you had the chicken pox?
Yep and shingles. Shingles was much, much worse.
31. Have you had a sore throat?
That’s a really dumb question. Yes.
32. Ever had a bar fight?
Physically, no but I have been in a few shouting matches.
33. Who knows you the best?
34. Shoe size?
35. Do you wear contact lenses or glasses?
36. Ever been in a fight with your pet?
Of course. The little beasties drive me nuts sometimes.
37. Been to Mexico?
Nope. Never left the US. How sad is that?!
38. Did you buy something today?
39. Did you get sick today?
Good grief! That’s stupid! No.
40. Did you miss someone today?
Yes. I frequently miss my grandparents, but I always miss my sister and wish she lived here.
41. Did you get in a fight with someone today?
Not yet. The day’s just starting.
42. When is the last time you had a massage?
Thursday. It was delightful.
43. Last person to lie in your bed?
Steve. I think I got up before he did today.
44. Last person to see you cry?
Probably Steve, but I don’t remember the last time I cried.
45. Who made you cry?
I have no idea.
46. What was the last TV show you watched.
47. What are your plans for the weekend?
Find my summer workout clothes and organize my closets.
48. Who do you think will repost this?
I have no idea.
49. Who was the last person you hung out with?
Steve, Sarah and Matt.
50. If your significant other asked you to marry them TODAY, what would you say?
Yes. He’s a great guy.