It’s been almost two weeks since the crash and we’ve had our shares of ups and downs. Steve had a great interview on Friday and we’re hopeful that an offer will come through this week. In the meantime, we’re learning all kinds of life lessons such as:
• You really should have the equivalent of six months’ salary in the bank.
• We have too much stuff! We’re working our way through selling it to simplify our lives.
• Our friends and family are amazing! But we already knew that.
• We don’t have to eat out on the weekend to have fun.
• We waste too much money on worthless crap.
• Budgets aren’t overrated.
• Saving money can be fun.
• Sometimes our lives have more blessings than we count. Take time to reflect on the good.