Today Steve and I are on pins and needles. We’re both touchy and snappy. Steve already received one call from a job he’d applied for the day after the crash. They are interested in him, but need to hire another position before creating a Sales Engineer position. It was a job he really didn’t want, but it’s a door that’s now temporarily closed.
He’s supposed to hear from the other company (the one where he had the great interview on Friday) sometime today. But when? Probably late this afternoon after we’ve spent the day stressed out! Hope it’s good news because the other options are very slim and we’re not sure what we’ll do if it doesn’t come to fruition.
All the house stuff is on hold, too, for the time being. The termite inspector came today and will report to Paul and Becky. We still haven’t received word from the other house sellers. Personally, I think that’s a good thing as I’m hoping they’re giving our offer a serious thought. Who knows.
I just keep telling myself to keep it together, breathe and get through the day.